The protection and conservation of assets consists in the study and preparation of strategies and legal acts aimed at allowing:
- protection of the company’s assets;
- protection of the entrepreneur’s assets;
- protection of the family’s assets;
- protection of the natural person’s assets.
The real advantage of adopting such conduct and legal acts to protect its own capital capacity, is the persistence of their effectiveness and validity compared to situations of insolvency subsequently occurred.
The typical schemes of the legal institutions aimed at the protection and conservation of the assets are:
- capital fund;
- deed of destination;
- foundation of participation;
- life insurance.